Our psychiatrists conduct comprehensive evaluations to establish accurate diagnosis and plan treatment which incorporates safe and effective use of psychopharmacology and psychotherapy in a caring environment. Psychoeducation and family involvement is encouraged. Regular medical follow-up and required laboratory tests are mandatory for ongoing treatment. We make an effort to coordinate the care of our patients with other medical providers and therapists as needed. Patient population ranges from age 12 to age 99.
At Florida Psychiatric Associates, our well-trained physicians provide effective treatment of several mental conditions, some of which are listed below.
- Depression, Sadness
- Anxiety, Worry/Panic Disorder
- Stress Management
- Relationship Issues
- Addictions or Substance Abuse (assessment and appropriate referral for treatment]
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder - ADHD/ADD
- Loss or Grief
- Obsessions or Compulsions (OCD)
- Trauma and PTSD
- Psychosis or Thought Disorders including Schizophrenia and Delusional Disorders
- Bipolar Spectrum Disorders
- Family issues
- Lifestyle issues